iCiDIGITAL is currently seeking a strong Senior Java developer who enjoys interacting with both customers and peers to join our Technical Services team. The developer will be dealing with large, high profile clients and will be required to configure and customize solutions to the client’s complex needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support along with strong technical knowledge.
Relocation to Raleigh is preferable, but consideration for remote work will be given to strong senior level candidates.
· Writing front end and server side code in Java and JSP
· Setting up and configuring web content management development environments
· Translating business requirements into technical details
· Meeting with and utilizing teammates’ expertise to maximize project efficiency
· Documenting methods and lessons learned
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
· Must be able to travel up to 50%
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent skill set
· 5-10 years of experience with Java programming
· Experience implementing Adobe CQ5 or similar web content management system preferred
· Professional experience in web development preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
· In Depth knowledge of object-oriented methodologies preferred
· Active Secret Clearance is a plus
iCiDIGITAL is a technology enabled digital marketing firm that specializes in the areas of enterprise web experience management, user experience, and mobile development. An official partner of WEM industry leader Adobe, iCiDIGITAL’s Adobe-trained, U.S.-based experts deliver migrations, implementations, and managed services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals to create an integrated web experience.
For additional information please visit www.iCiDIGITAL.com